Private Caravan Hire Weymouth Bay – Sleeps 4
We have a privately owned caravan for hire on Weymouth Bay Holiday Park (Haven site). Our Swift Moselle 2 bedroom caravan is on a premium plot at Weymouth Bay and is available for weekly rental.
You can hire our private caravan at a very competitive weekly rate and have the benefit of knowing not only that the caravan you will be staying in but also the location on the site. Some caravans are sited close to the main holiday complex and you may be disturbed by noise when people are leaving the entertainment venue. Others are situated near the church where the bells toll periodically throughout the night. Our caravan is situated well away from both in a lovely quiet part of the site.
We only let our caravan to non smokers, and we regret we cannot accept pets.
- Our privately owned caravan on Weymouth Bay is situated in a good sized plot with its own private parking space at the end of a very quiet cul-de-sac where most of the caravans are owned and used privately.
- The good sized master bedroom has a very comfortable king size bed (with comfort topper) with an en-suite toilet, wardrobes and dressing table. There is a second separate toilet and shower room.
- The kitchen / dining area / lounge is a light and airy open plan space.
- The sofas and chair are free standing and there is a separate dining table and 4 chairs. We have a 32″ flat screen TV with integrated DVD player.
- The kitchen has a full sized gas cooker, microwave and large fridge / freezer.
- We are on piped gas (no bottles to bother about) and all gas and electricity is included in the price
- There js a wi-fi router in the caravan connected to the Wifinity service by high speed fibre cable. There is a free daily download allowance of 300 mB and additional additional high speed streaming access can be purchased from Wifinity on a daily or weekly basis.
Our caravan has double glazing and gas fired central heating, in addition to an electric heater in the lounge. It is warm and comfortable in the spring and autumn and cool in the heat of the summer!
If you are looking to hire a privately owned caravan in Weymouth please fill in our enquiry form and we will get back to you shortly.
Follow Privately Owned Caravan Hire Weymouth Bay on Facebook
We all had a lovely time and Mum really enjoyed re-visiting places that meant so much from her childhood and early marriage years.
I can hardly believe how lucky we were with the weather! Tuesday promised to be the best day so we went to Swanage, Studland and Poole and had a trip round the harbour – it was beautiful. In the early hours of Wednesday morning it start to bucket down and the wind was really strong. It was still still raining by about 11 am but we decided to to into Weymouth for lunch – and then the rain stopped an it was a lovely afternoon – we went out to Portland Bill for lunch and then had a lovely drive through the countryside via Abbotsbury. On Thursday we went to Lyme Regis and had lunch in beautiful sunshine down by the Cobb. It was a bit cooler as we made our way home yesterday via Bournemouth, Christchurch and Lymington – but the rain stayed away. Right now it is pouring in Sussex!
We were all very comfortable and cosy. Thank you for the milk and biscuits – and a bit of your mustard! I hope you will find we left everything just as we found it and that we can come again in the Spring!