1. This is a premium caravan which is only let to non smokers. If you smoke please do not book with us. We also do not allow vaping either in the caravan or on the decking or patio.
2. No pets are allowed.
3. The maximum occupancy of the caravan is 4 people (including any children) and must not be exceeded.
4. Only persons named on the booking form can stay in the holiday home
5. You agree not to do anything that may be reasonably considered to cause a nuisance or annoyance to any other occupier of neighbouring caravans.
6. A £100 deposit is required for each booking – this is non-refundable. The balance due for your holiday must be paid 6 weeks before your holiday starts. If the balance is not received within 6 weeks of the commencement of the holiday, the booking will be cancelled and your deposit will be forfeited. We advise you to take out insurance in case of cancellation.
7. In the event that you cancel your booking after the holiday has been paid for (or part paid for if paying in installments) will try to re-let the caravan. If we are successful we will refund the additional monies paid over and above the booking deposit less an administration charge of £50. If we are unable to re-let the caravan then no refund will be given and you will need to make a claim on your insurance.
8. A separate £100 “care and respect” bond will be included on your final holiday invoice. This will be returned after your holiday and the caravan keys have been returned to us, providing the caravan has been left clean and tidy, washing up done and put away and all rubbish removed and no damage or breakages. If there is damage to furniture, fittings, our inventory or the accommodation, this must be paid for by the hirer. Where the damage exceeds the care and respect bond then necessary action will be taken to seek full compensation not limited to loss of rental, administration and legal / recovery costs. Any evidence of smoking in the caravan will render the care and respect bond forfeit.
9. The caravan will be available for occupancy from 4 pm on your day of arrival, and must be vacated by 10 am on your day of departure.
10. Entertainment passes are not included in the cost of the hire. Should you require them they can be purchased from Haven reception.
11. No all female or male groups are allowed.
12. Minimum age of lead person staying must be over 25.
13, Gas and Electricity is included in the rental. We do not allow the charging of electric or hybrid cars from the caravan electricity supply. Meter readings are taken before and after the end of each let. If the electricity usage is excessive a surcharge will be made and deducted from the security deposit.
14 We would not expect to have to make any changes to your booking once it is agreed between you and us, but problems can occur and we may have to make alterations or, very occasionally cancel your booking. If this does happen, we will contact you as soon as is reasonably practical and inform you of the cancellation or the change to your booking. If we cancel your booking we will refund you any fees you have already paid. However, we will not be liable to refund you for any fees you may have paid to any third party in connection with your holiday (including, without limitation, fees for travel, entertainment, activities or insurance).